English Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome, young warrior!
Play with us in the forest of the clans and have fun with your friends.
English Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome, young warrior!
Play with us in the forest of the clans and have fun with your friends.
English Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English Warrior Cats RPG

Be a warrior and serve for your clan! Meet the forest and be a part of him!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Weather
beginning greenleaf There is much prey and good growing of the plants. It's about 16°C outside.
Announcements
Like the next big gathering, but it's nothing at the moment.

The words for ceremonies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistystar
Admin
Mistystar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

Characteristics
Position: Leader
Mentor/Apprentice: none
Other: RC: Leafheart, Ripplepelt ||| WC: Hazeltail ||| TC: Velvetfur

The words for ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: The words for ceremonies   The words for ceremonies Empty11.05.13 6:32

For a leader to gather his clan for a clan meeting

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the (whatever you use) for a clan meeting!
Every clan member goes to the gathering place.

Apprentices ceremony

Examplkit, from this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Exampelpaw. May StarClan watch over you in your journey to become a warrior.
Musterheart, your skills (maybe or two special characteristics) are great. I know that you will pass these qualities on Exampelpaw.

Exampelpaw goes over to her/his mentor to touch noses with him. This gesture shows, that they go along with each other for the time of the apprenticeship.

Last edited by Mistystar on 24.05.13 8:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cat-warrior-rpg.forumieren.com
Owlstar
Admin
Owlstar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 261

Characteristics
Position: leader
Mentor/Apprentice: /
Other:

The words for ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The words for ceremonies   The words for ceremonies Empty12.05.13 1:35

Warriors ceremony
I, (name of leader), ExempelClan´s leader, call StarClan and ask them for look at this apprentice. He//She has trained hard to can follow your nobel laws and I recommend it to you now as warrior. Exempelpaw,do you promise to observe the law of warriors and safe and defend the clan, even if it costs your life?
I promise it!
Then I´ll give you with the power of StarClan your warriorname. Exempelpaw, from this moment you´ll be called Exempelheart. StarClan honors your braveness and your strength and we call you welcome as a full warrior of the ExempelClan.
Leader takes his/her snout at Exempelheart´s head and Exempelheart licks his/her shoulder.
Exampelhert has must, according the tradition of StarClan keep silently nightwatch until dawn and guard the camp and our sleep.
Back to top Go down

The words for ceremonies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English Warrior Cats RPG :: Off-Topic :: All about Warrior Cats-
Jump to: